So….this is pretty awesome! I was nominated by Kate over at Face First for the Dragon Loyalty Award! I’ve never seen this one in the Blogosphere before, but hey…I’ll take it! 🙂 So…without further ado…
- Display the Award on your blog.
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate six deserving bloggers.
- Write seven interesting facts about yourself.
GUM – Growing Up Millenial – She keeps it REALLY real on what being a Millenial is all about, and I LOVE it!
Ricky Plus Lindsey – I’ve been following Lindsey’s blog for a while, and she’s so candid in her posts, and now has two beautiful bundles of joy! I just love her blog, and how real she keeps it.
Three’s A Herd – She kind of reminds me of my mom, raising three children and being completely transparent on how it’s a blessing and sometimes a struggle. Love it!
Just a bunch of Nuggets – Her blog is really refreshing and I love her views on being a mother and how she ADORES her children.
The Love Bungalow – Love seeing her recipes on here. I have honestly stolen a few, and they’re great! She’s another younger blogger to definitely follow!
My Perfect Breakdown – Another “Keepin it Real” Blogger, and I really enjoy reading her posts. She too has added a little bundle of joy to her family, and keeps the whole new mommy thing completely honest in her posts!
A Opinionated Man – The only guy I managed to share on here, but his posts are just that: opinionated. Love it!
7 “Interesting” Facts About Me:
- I was in band from 6th grade until I graduated college, and in that time I learned to play 4 instruments: Alto Saxophone (my main squeeze), baritone saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, and clarinet.
- When I was 16, I tripped and fell down two stairs, and managed to internally sever my foot from the rest of my body. I had several surgeries to repair the torn ligaments, tendons, and what nerves were left. Spent a year on crutches and couldn’t legally drive until I was 18 years old.
- I’m from South Mississippi, and by south, I mean an hour from the Gulf Coast.
- I got married while still in College, and no I wasn’t pregnant. Going on three years of just us and our two furbabies!
- My career choice wasn’t typical for where I grew up: you’re either a SAHM or some type of nurse/hospital clerk if your a twenty-something year old female. I went to college for Architectural Drafting, and my current career choice is a Customer Account Rep for a walk-in manufacturer where I design the walk-ins with the customers. Neat huh?
- Me and my husband hog hunt on the weekends. He’s the co-owner of Fat Boyz Hog Huntin, located in Waynesboro, MS. Curious? Click the link and watch the latest video I made of the hunt! (it’s only 4 minutes so don’t worry!)
- I don’t watch tv shows while they are airing. I refuse to watch them. I wait until they are released on Netflix and binge watch the entire season in a day so then I have to wait another year for the next release…I have a problem, I know.
Sorry it’s taken so long to do this post guys, I swear I look up and it’s been four weeks since my last post! I promise, I’m trying to get better at this! Lol