Since tomorrow is the first day of December (already!?) how about a little update on how Miss Carrington is doing?
She’s definitely growing! (25.5 weeks in this picture)
- How far along? 26.5 weeks
- Total weight gain: I don’t even look at the scale anymore…I’m scared to know!
- Maternity clothes? Definitely!
- Stretch marks? I found a few new ones at the top of my stomach, but nothing major
- Sleep: Barely. I can’t get comfortable anymore, and once I do….she starts kicking me!
- Best moment this week: Will be tomorrow – 3D/4D ultrasound!!
- Miss Anything? Decent sleep lol
- Movement: She is super active, and the past few days has been moving non stop it seems!
- Food cravings: Right now, it’s turkey sandwiches. lol
- Anything making you queasy or sick: still salad related items, and cinnamon.
- Gender: Girl ♥
- Labor Signs: None, thank goodness!
- Symptoms: Aches and pains in my hips and back, and slight swelling in my ankles if I don’t prop up my feet some during the day.
- Belly Button in or out? Still in
- Wedding rings on or off? On
- Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody. VERY MOODY.
- Looking forward to: Tomorrow’s appointment when I finally get to see her sweet little face. Only 14 weeks to go!