I’ve officially hit the single-digit countdown until miss Carrington makes her arrival! I honestly thought this pregnancy would drag, I mean….40 weeks is a long time. But, I swear I’ve blinked and it’s almost gone already! I’m slightly panicking at the fact that I can now count on my fingers how many weeks I have til she gets here, and if we’re being honest, she can be here before the countdown hits zero….which terrifies me
ALOT a bit.
Check it out! I look pregnant and not just chubby! Lol 30 weeks here♥
I forgot to update with the 3D/4D Ultrasound pictures! She finally took her foot out of her mouth and got her head out of my hip long enough to get a few shots…it only took 3 different appointments! lol
Here she is!
(These were taken at 27/28 weeks)
Look at them chubby cheeks!
Sucking on her toes, we may have to kick that habit on the outside. lol
That bone you see…that’s her foot…Up by her head. lol
I ended up having to do not only the 1-hour glucose test, but the 3-hour. I failed the first one, and passed the 3-hour one. Why did I do the 3-hour? BECAUSE SHE WEIGHS OVER 4 LBS ALREADY. Lol typically, big baby early on = gestational diabetes. But, in my case, I guess I’m just giving birth to a toddler. Which explains the sudden growth spurt in the last few weeks!
And now, without further ado…
January Bump Date
- How far along? 31.5 weeks (still can’t believe that)
- Total weight gain: I lost 25 lbs during the first 3 months, and I think I’ve gained back 15-20 of that…so I’m barely back to pre-pregnancy weight.
- Maternity clothes? Everyday! Leggings, pikos, tunics, dresses….you name it! I did have to invest in some support tanks, something to help support the weight of the belly because it was starting to hurt my back and my sides, especially at night. It’s been a miracle worker so far!
- Stretch marks? On my upper stomach for sure. She moved up and started growing like a weed in the past month, so my skin is ITCHY and stretching really quickly. LOTS of cocoa butter and lotion being used now.
- Sleep: Combine the insomnia and having to pee every two hours….I’m averaging about 4 hours of sleep a night. The past two nights I’ve went and crawled into bed at 8-9:00 simply to lay there and TRY to sleep.
- Best moment this week: Ordering my dress for my baby shower, FINALLY setting a date for it, and getting her travel system put together!
- Miss Anything? Sleep. all the sleeps….
- Movement: CONSTANTLY. She’s got her feet in my ribs, and her head still very low so I get either headbutts or kicks when I sit a certain way. I also know she definitely hears things now because we are having construction in the office and every time the guys would hit the wall behind me, she jumped. Every time my pug sits in my lap and barks, she jumps. lol It’s kind of funny in a way.
- Food cravings: Nothing specific, just when I think of something I want….I need it right then. But, my go to snack has been Cuties, those tiny easy peel oranges. I swear I eat a bag a week!
- Anything making you queasy or sick: ANYTHING that would be in Subway still. The smell of my husband’s skoal, but it’s easier to tolerate than that chew crap he was using!
- Gender: Still a girl♥
- Labor Signs: none, thank goodness!
- Symptoms: Insomnia, fatigue, constant water craving, soreness in back and legs
- Belly Button in or out? Still in!
- Wedding rings on or off? On
- Happy or Moody most of the time: A good mix of both!
- Looking forward to: Her finally being here in NINE WEEKS OR LESS!